- APT719 75mm Cut Off Tool
- APT740 Tyre Buffer
- HRA3M02 Workshop Prestige Hose Reel 18m of 12mm i/d hose
Introducing PCL’s Workshop Prestige Hose Reel, the largest reel in the new range, available with different lengths and diameters of hose to suit user needs.
Designed with safety in mind, these new hose reels feature a slow retracting mechanism, taking 9 seconds to fully retract, preventing accidental loss of hose control during retraction, reducing the risk of injury or damage.
Auto retract is standard, neatly storing the hose with no kinks, tangles or effort allowing ease of use and reducing non-value added time. Each features a hose stop that stops in any position - and is adjustable at the flick of a lever. This new time-saving feature is an industry first.
The hose reels are easy to maintain, with built-in cleaning brushes now included as standard to avoid debris being taken back into the reel which can cause the layering system to fail and have been specifically designed for use with compressed air in garages, workshops and industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Slow retraction - up to 9 seconds to fully retract - ensures safety in the workplace
- Easy to use adjustable hose stopper - Reduces non-value added time
- Auto retract - Easily and smoothly rewinds the hose
- Built-in cleaning brush as standard to keep the hose clean
- Easy to maintain with long life and low life time costs
- High impact polypropylene construction for maximum durability
- Stylish product and packaging
- Copper tail outlet thread with dust cap
- Steel wall mounting 180° swivel bracket
- Supplied with fitted leader hose
The APT719 Cut Off Tool works with cutting disks for 75 mm in diameter confirming its ability to work efficiently in small confined spaces.
- For light cutting tasks
- Rear exhaust through handle
- Positive throttle action with safety feature
- Metal safety guard
Disc Size: 3" / 75 mm
Free Speed: 20,000 rpm
Weight: 1 kg
Average Air Consumption: 4.6 cfm
Vibration: 2.2 m/s2
This Tyre Buffer from PCL adds to the already extensive range of air tools for the garage, tyreshop and workshop environments.
- Very light at only 0.8 kgs
- Powerful motor designed for efficient and prolonged usage
- Low average air consumption
- Suitable for all tyre buffing and cleaning situations
Spindle Thread: 3/8"
Free Speed: 3,600 rpm
Weight: 1 kg
Average Air Consumption: 3 cfm
Vibration: 5.4 m/s2